• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new arrival......

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
I'd just like to introduce my new arrival to you....Spike...our new rescue dog!

He's only 5 months old, and we will be his 4th owners:(

I've been introducing him to the family over the past 5 days ( I work in a rescue home so I've been able to bring him home for short periods) making sure he would fit in well with our other 2 dogs and of course the rabbits.

All seems pretty good so far, and I finally bought him home from the kennels y'day for keeps.

He couldn't see anything 'cos all his fur was in his eyes.....

070508-1.jpg

So he's been to the "Poodle parlour" today for a well deserved makeover

07-05-08-02.jpg

Cute eh?:D:D

Yes, he seems to have settled in with the other dogs really well - but my other two are softies.
We tried another dog with them a year ago, but after a week she attacked Frankie, so this time I wanted the introduction to be very gradual as Frankie is a real wimp and can get depressed quite easily.
I know the first few weeks will not show Spike's real character, but I'm hoping that as he's still a pup he'll be easier to work with.

The details of why he came in to us are fairly sketchy. He came in with his brother from a woman who had only had them 4 weeks - apparantly she is seriously ill (though how she wouldn't have had an inkling about that when she took them on I don't know:roll::roll:)

Cute cute cute cute!!! he looks rather like my nan's old dog Chichi a shizstu x

Awww i love him!!! how can people not want him :cry:

So glad he's now got a great home! :D

Back