• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floss

I would like to formally introduce you all to Floss (as in Candy Floss!!) - I adopted her from Honeybunny's (she was previously called Eve).

She is Barley's partner! I've had her almost a week and here's just a few photos of her!

"Don't I look cute?" (That's Barley in the background)
Floss.jpg

"I wonder if I really can eat this much hay in one mouthfull?"
Floss2.jpg

"hum.... more of this yummy stuff to be found here"
Floss3.jpg

"my water bottle..." "no my water bottle" (I would like to add that Barley did get to the water bottle first - and there are two water bottles! They didn't fight about it though... bless them, Barley actually went and licked Floss's back after this.
FlossBarley.jpg

Any I love her so much, she is soooo cute! I can't believe they are living together - you walk you there and two little cute bunnies come running up to you it's lovely! Thanks Jill.

I'll try and get some photos of them together, but it's proving difficult... Floss doesn't ever stay still either!

Hannah

I'm so pleased she found such a great home:D

Her new name suits her..and her and Barley make such a pretty couple!

Thanks for all your comments.

I am on a bit of a "sweet" theme with my rabbit naming at the moment!

I had noticed her hear... but she's still perfect to me :D

Hannah

Back