• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini Lop Sisters 8mths old (Bunny Run Needed)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
These two girls are 8mths old, one is all black and the other is grey with a little white dash on her forehead. They have both been neutered and vaccinated. They are really friendly girls and love your attention.
2008_01172008JanRescues0010.jpg

Last edited:
:wave: I'm looking for two girls to bond with my french lop boys....

Would they be too small with my french lop boys though?

What about the harlequine 1yr old and 'Minx' 1yr old on your website - do you think they would bond and then bond to my boys...

Can you get them to Cambridge? Too many questions! :D

Last edited:
I think you would be better with an already bonded pair of females as it would probably be easier to bond with your boys then. But I could be wrong as I am a coward when it comes to bonding:oops::lol:

They should do as I have a Continental cross french lop living with a small to medium wild rabbit.

Thanx A&A, just hope the boys behave like gents - they should do as they are so placid and chilled. They are blood brothers and there has never been any aggression between them, even when they were both put to the same doe before they were 'done' neither of them were moody with the other afterwards.

I'm going to set the girls up im my 6x4 run with a hutch to start with and then put a fence up round my patio.

I'll let them out to meet once that's done but it looks like it might cost a bit to get the fence done!

Back