• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch and run combo's

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
Hi all,
I have decided to get my two a new hutch and run combo I want something big but not too expensive but need a good strong one that will last, I want to have the bunnies out next winter so need something spaceios so if it is **** weather they can still have a bit of a run.
Has anyone got any ideas or know where i could find on, I have had a look at a couple but you cant really tell from a photo.

Cheers

Nicola

I know a lot of people on here have the Happy Hutch 6ft hutch/run combo.

I think I'll be buying a few in the spring! :lol:

I have a happy hutch run/hutch and its grea. 6x6x6 hutch on top of 6x4x2 run, which I extended so now have a 6x6x2 (2 is the height) run underneath and its great. Not a replacement for the garden but does a good job in this delightful weather!

Yeah i am just on there website, but cant really tell how big they are

The hutch is 6ft long by 2ft deep and 2ft high, and the run is 6ft long by 4ft deep and 2ft high.

It sounds pretty good, though I'd be tempted to extend the run to about 8ft deep. Don't know how practical that is to do though

The hutch is 6ft long by 2ft deep and 2ft high, and the run is 6ft long by 4ft deep and 2ft high.

It sounds pretty good, though I'd be tempted to extend the run to about 8ft deep. Don't know how practical that is to do though

They used to sell run extensions for that hutch - would cetainly be good to make the run as large as you have space. Either that or it would be possible to make an extension youself. The run part is made up of panels which you put together, so it would be quite straight forward to make some up youself of the right size (I say ;)).

I will be trying to make some run extensions soon myself (as soon as this damn weather improves!!!) Or should I buy ;)

Hannah

Back