• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little shyguy

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Sasuke is by far the laziest or at least shyest bunny I've ever owned.
I took him down to the kitchen today and he immidately went for cover underneath the bench.:roll: When he's in my room he won't even leave his cage, and if I take him out he hides under a chair the silly thing.
Here's some pics of my Legendary Black Beast:wave:
Sasukeunderbenken.jpg

benk.jpg

climbup.jpg

Let's do rock climbing!
Sasuke-1.jpg

This thing is too small for me to stand on..pity.

was he bred for show or bred for breeding?

Its just hes numbered :?

hes a beauty x

Yes, he's a show-rabbit. He's got 93.5 points at the most. :D He was bred for showing I guess... He comes from the very first rex-litter we had at school (and our rexes are the ones that made it the best in shows, most of our lop dwarves are either too big or not an approved color) I bought him mainly to get a pet rex, but I also really wanted to show him.

He's lovely, no wonder he's shy, he's trying to avoid being bunny-napped.

Noooou:lol: Would you leave him alone if I told you he has a brother?:roll:
Been tempted to bring in Zakura and see if any of his shyness wears of on that:lol: He was much more active when he lived outside...I think he might be missing a friend, but I don't have room for two buns inside (or three...otherwise one would be left out alone in the cold) but when the shed is ready hopefully the three can live in there together (in separate cages...they're not that good friends, the girls hate each other and Sasuke keeps trying to mate them, so I can't keep him with any of them without neutering him, which I might do next year) but at least they will smell and see each other, and not get so lonely:D

Last edited:
Hm, how much is a ticket to Norway? :lol:

Have you tried giving him a soft toy in the meantime till you get the shed. Might give him a pretend friend.

:lol:

He does have a soft toy, not sure how much he cares about it but at least he doesn't break it. Meet Kalle:lol:
Kalle.jpg

Guess he was a bit more interesting the first day, since Sasuke got it from Aroma when she moved outside. Girl-scent!:lol:

Back