• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help! Where are examples of

Lucy

Warren Veteran
indoor set ups? Like the C & C stuff. I need to show someone how to build upwards in a space but I can't find any pictures or where to buy any.

Last edited:
Very few places sell the panels. Argos sold them up until about a year ago. You can apparently order them from B&Q if you take the codes in. Screwfix sell them on line but they are a smaller mesh I believe.

You can also get them from www.robertmay.co.uk
They didn't add the VAT on when they gave me the full price though, so watch out for that :shock: Had a bit of a shock when I saw the enclosed bill when they arrived :lol:

many thanks for the link i tried to look at the downloadable catalogue but i cannot find which page they are on:roll: sorry guys!

thanks everyone i will be calling monday to order a pack will also TRY to remember about VAT not added!:wave:

Keep and eye on Ebay too :D Also the Guinea pig forum sometimes have them for sale on their sale boards :D

I have around 24 of the grids with connectors going spare if anyone wants to collect them.
Costs a fortune to post i,m afraid:?

Back