• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cold and frosty morning

capel

Warren Veteran
As there was a couple of inches of ice in the birdbath this morning, all three buns decided that it was time for their winter woollies! They couldn't decide which colour suited them best so have asked me to ask for your opinions?:lol:
DSC03007.jpg

DSC03006.jpg

DSC03009.jpg

DSC03010.jpg

DSC03012.jpg

DSC03013.jpg

Hahahahahahaa, that is so funny... but they look full on cute!! I'm thinkin Nia suits the yellow and white one :lol: :lol:

Snap!! I think so too. That picture gives a good indication of her size if you compare the same hat on Bournville and Floss:)

Last edited:
I've only just found out that the "hats" were part of a promotion about 2 years ago???? Gordon kept them because he thought they were cute!!

I've only just found out that the "hats" were part of a promotion about 2 years ago???? Gordon kept them because he thought they were cute!!

My boyf is sad! :? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back