• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia's big adventure indoors!

capel

Warren Veteran
Ok daddy, give me a bit of reassurance please..
DSC02983.jpg

This is the oddest grass I've ever seen:
DSC02992.jpg

What's this shiny stuff?
DSC02991.jpg

DSC03000.jpg

Off exploring....back shortly!:
DSC03001.jpg

DSC02996.jpg

DSC02986.jpg

OK. Can I go back to my nice dark hutch please?
DSC03004.jpg

Last edited:
This was her first "free" time indoors, and she seemed to really enjoy herself. I was really surprised at how lively she became. She used to be an indoor bunny and I think it would be lovely if her forever home could be as an indoor bun. We got some super video footage of her grooming herself so I'll put that up in a new thread when I've got it sorted.

We are turning of the heating in the hall so that she come in at night for a scoot around. Her hutch is on the covered patio by the front door, so the temperature difference shouldn't be too bad as she has a hay filled hutch and I'll put in heatpads.

She's gorgeous :love: It's allaways good to see a happy rabbit. Is she staying outside in winter?
Yes, while she is with me . Her hutch is sitting in our front porch, and so is sheltered from the wind and rain. She will have loads of hay bedding and snuggle warm pads for the cold evenings.

Back