• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney and his baby

Wow the size difference! Is the baby the wild one you mentioned a few weeks ago? They are both lovely :D

:wave: Yes! After much deliberation we decided to keep him (or her) - is called Nettle. He loves Barney and follows him around and likes doing things with him - Nettle is gorgeous and binkys round the sitting room and has got a posh bed in a Harrods cat bowl box which he spends lots of time organising!:bunny:

I keep having to have a look at your pics, I can't get over how utterly adorable Nettle is, even his/her name is adorable.

:love: :love: :love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Send my love to ickle Nettle!!!!!

Nicola

I keep having to have a look at your pics, I can't get over how utterly adorable Nettle is, even his/her name is adorable.

:love: :love: :love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Send my love to ickle Nettle!!!!!

Nicola

:wave: Aaah thanks! :D He/she is called Nettle coz that is where he sat for 24 hours after the decorator found him sitting next to the cat on the lawn. Nettle was still sitting there the next day so that is when he/she moved in - thought it was a lovely name as well - am glad he wasn't sitting a cow pat!:lol: :lol: It is breakfast time but Nettle is just climbing on Barney at the moment and doing loads of little 360 degree binkys round the sitting room. :love: :love: :love:

Did Barney just take to Nettle straight away? They make such a cute pair! Does Barney 'father' Nettle? :)

:wave: Yes, he was fine! I was a bit cautious at first coz Barney hasn't been done yet and is so much bigger but thought I would give it a go as they were kissing and sniffing through the wire of Nettle's hutch/bedroom a lot so thought it looked like they would be friends. And they are and Barney is like Nettle's Daddy - he did quite a few chin rubs on Nettle and poos on Nettle's hutch/bedroom at first but that was it. Nettle follows Barney around, climbs on him, sits in his food bowl eating, gets in bed with him, binkys round him etc etc and is all fine. If Nettle is hiding under the sofa or something and sees Barney come along he/she zooms out straight away to be with him. Is so sweet. Barney is being done in a couple of weeks and am hoping him and Nettle will become forever friends.:bunny: :bunny: :love: :love:

Back