• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My DVD COVER!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
for college we have to make a documentary, and i made mine last year and its almost finished editing wise, but i had to make a dvd front cover. so off domino & pebbles went in the carrier to college for a photoshoot, and now the dvd cover had been made.

what its about: when domino was 8 weeks he and three of his siblings went to my mums work. She works with people with disabilities and they were having 2 rabbits, Peter and Treacle. But Domino and Star (who went to my sister & neice afterwards) went aswell for the documentary.

You see them with the rabbits and it shows how happy it will make them.
Then you see clips of domino 'talking' (lol omg its so funny) about how being around a pet can help people with learning disabilities.

Then next week im going back there so i can show 'months later' etc....and ask them how its helped them :) only bad thing is...i have to say what happened to little peter:( cus she wont be there.

(for those who dont know, peter died of a seizure in august)

but anyways here the cover!! (p.s when finished i will post the documentary on here!!)

P.S....lol note my production name!

dvdcoverPAWSFORTHERAPYcopy.jpg

well when i was told to do a documenary i was l;ike 'how boring' so i chose a subjec i thougth would be intertesting. only problem was peter died during summer holidays so when i went back a month ago and watched the footage it made em so teary eyes cus i was seeing her again. :(

but it is nice that i got to film her....hopefully everyone will want to watch it!

Wow that looks fantastic! :shock: When it's completed, maybe you could sell these on RU to raise some money for rescues? I'd buy one!

AMETHYST

really? i mean its about rabbits being used as therapy so its not just about bunnies?

and its going to only be fifteen minutes long! but if anybody wants one they can have one and money will got oa rescue lol!:)

plus you get to see domino lots and lots!!!

really? i mean its about rabbits being used as therapy so its not just about bunnies?

Well yeah - that just makes it even more interesting. :)

and its going to only be fifteen minutes long! but if anybody wants one they can have one and money will got oa rescue lol!:)

plus you get to see domino lots and lots!!!

Yeah, I'll buy one. How much d'you want for it?

AMETHYST

lol im not sur il wait til its finished and then l make a seperate post about it:D:D

p.s can anyone think of a better name than 'paws for therapy'

Back