• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Susie 5 month old dutch Twickenham

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Susie is a 5 month old dutch rabbit who is a very friendly pretty tri coloured dutch rabbit who came from http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=92937 she was half way through her first pregnancy when she arrived with ARC and subsequently had a litter of 3 babies, these did not survive the first night.

Susie loves a nose rub and is desperate for lots of affection.

Susie has now been neutered and will shortly be starting her programme of vaccination and will be looking for a forever home where she can live out her days with a boyfriend.

susie3.jpg

susie2.jpg

susie1.jpg

If you are interested in adopting Susie please email donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk or phone 020 8755 1807, if you would like more information about Susie please pm me and I will try to answer your questions.

Susie is one of an assortment of Duchess that ARC have who are looking for a home, she is one of the first of a group who has as yet been neutered, in the coming three weeks the rest will be done.

Suzie is technically reserved, with some one being offered first refusal on her once she has been viewed :lol: No further details are currently being disclosed ;)

Update

Susie came home with me yesterday and is officially a resident of Southampton now! :wave: :wave: :D

Has her husbun calmed down yet? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: He has an insatiable appetite!:shock: :lol: Having disgraced himself at Janice's,:oops: :oops: he came home and was the epitome of good behaviour........for about 3 hours :shock: Then he was re-charged and decided it was time for a repeat performance:shock: . I decided poor Suzie had taken more than enough :roll: so she came indoors for a peaceful night. Alfie had the hutch!:lol: ( no setee available to banish him to):lol: .The rain put pay to todays plan for an outddoor laze in the sun with happy hoppers at my feet :roll: :roll: so we've had a day of exploring indoors.:D She has been very affectionate today and has a really lovely nature. How's Luna with Snoopy and Penny? Still going well?

Going well as in "no fighting", but Penny is still chasing after her and most of the time they just ignore her. She always sits alone somewhere. Janice said it will take a while and as long as there are no bad fights, I should just let them sort it out. Luna has a healthy appetite, too, but for food. :D

Back