• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jens last chance

elaine

Mama Doe
jen is a agouti spayed female lop she is 14 months old and who came to the centre quite some time ago, she really has attitude and cannot be rehomed to anyone who has children or expects a cuddly bun as she certainly isn't that. I feel maybe in a home with lots of space time and patience her attitude may improve but I cannot give any guarantees.

I am ideally looking for someone that is willing to take her on and take the attitude and the bites as I have now run out of options with her and she really cannot stay here much longer as her behaviour is getting worse and I feel maybe the other rabbits are not helping,

If you feel as though you could give a bun with attitude a permanent home then please conact me she is in Manchester

she is on my site as I cannot get her pic on her

If transport could possibly be arranged down to the midlands I could pick both these bunnies up when I pick up the satin piggy from Louise. I have a lovely foster carer who could work with these 2 bunnies to get them rehomable :wink:

I am picking up a boy off Elaine tomorrow.. If bringing these 2 girls to wrexham would be any use to you let me know.. I could foster one girl for a day or two but wouldn't have room for the male & the 2 girls..
Not sure this would help you.
Karen

karen354 said:
I am picking up a boy off Elaine tomorrow.. If bringing these 2 girls to wrexham would be any use to you let me know.. I could foster one girl for a day or two but wouldn't have room for the male & the 2 girls..
Not sure this would help you.
Karen

Thanks for the offer but you are a bit far away still :wink:

Okay, Well I am willing to pick these girls up from Elaine & my husband is okay to drive me to Redditch to meet you..
Have a think about it I'm off to Manchester early in the morning to Elaines..
I can go on Monday for these girls or next Saturday..
I really don't mind doing this at all, as long as these lovely girls can get what they need it's my pleasure..
karen x

karen354 said:
Okay, Well I am willing to pick these girls up from Elaine & my husband is okay to drive me to Redditch to meet you..
Have a think about it I'm off to Manchester early in the morning to Elaines..
I can go on Monday for these girls or next Saturday..
I really don't mind doing this at all, as long as these lovely girls can get what they need it's my pleasure..
karen x

Do you have a mobile number I can text you on? I am waiting to hear back from Louise as to when I can go and pick up the piggy. I will let you know as soon as I know. Thank you for offering to help :D . I am sure my foster carer can spend a lot of time with these girls and get them ready for rehoming. I have been rehoming bunnies quite well lately so shouldnt be a problem :wink:

karen would you have separate hutches as they don't live together and will deff fight with others

Karen i will let you know as i think someone local may take these but if not then cheryl they can certainly come to you

Elaine

Oh i`m sooooo glad it looks like these two have found a home. :D
Couldn`t bear the thought of them being pts. :cry:
Could invisage myself driving upto Manchester then.....................

Su.x

I can guarnatee this would be my absolute last option adn I would try damn hard to even get them fostered but it looks like it is sorted now
will let you all know later

Great news..and I think we all know how hard it can be when you are turning dozens of bunnies away to hold on to a very aggressive rabbit who is taking up precious space....a very sad fact of trying to save all the unwanted buns in the world and realising you can't :(

jen is off to bekki and babbit hopefully is off to cheryl now and will hopefully her behaviour will turn round

sgprescue said:
beckiboo186 said:
elaine said:
jen is off to bekki and babbit hopefully is off to cheryl now and will hopefully her behaviour will turn round

OMG Im MAD :shock: X

You think you are mad, I am taking on 2 aggressive ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well ... Yep, Your MAD!!! :shock: :lol: Silly thing is .. I've met Jen before & though blimey, whoever takes her on has got to be bonkers - then what do I do?! :oops: :lol: Xx

beckiboo186 said:
sgprescue said:
beckiboo186 said:
elaine said:

OMG Im MAD :shock: X

You think you are mad, I am taking on 2 aggressive ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well ... Yep, Your MAD!!! :shock: :lol: Silly thing is .. I've met Jen before & though blimey, whoever takes her on has got to be bonkers - then what do I do?! :oops: :lol: Xx

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back