• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorted :)

RSPCA Suffolk East

Warren Scout
We have had a very distressed lady contact us after having two rabbits (currently believed to be single) dumped on her but not being able to afford to feed them. Our local Rabbit Rescue are unable to take them. We are full, but have told her we can provide her financially and practically with what she needs, if she can care for them. However, we have no idea when a space will come up.

Tracy is shortly heading round with food, hay and is going to check them both out. We currently don't know genders, but potentiall there could be a pregnant female, and there could be health issues.

This lady really needs for these rabbits to go into a rescue. Is there any rescue who is able to help?

If there turns out to be a female who may be potentially pregnant, is there anyone in our local area who may be willing to foster the female, with backup support from Tracy? ETA- we now know (s best we can, on quick, wriggly inspection) there is no pregnant female, however, if anyone in the Ipswich area could foster one of the boys then that would be wonderful. One is a beautiful harlequin dwarf lop, and the other is a black butterfly cross of some sort, with a mane.

We are in Ipswich, but we can travel.

Please let us know ASAP if anyone can help.

We will update more when we know a bit more.

Last edited:
We have had a very distressed lady contact us after having two rabbits (currently believed to be single) dumped on her but not being able to afford to feed them. Our local Rabbit Rescue are unable to take them. We are full, but have told her we can provide her financially and practically with what she needs, if she can care for them. However, we have no idea when a space will come up.

Tracy is shortly heading round with food, hay and is going to check them both out. We currently don't know genders, but potentiall there could be a pregnant female, and there could be health issues.

This lady really needs for these rabbits to go into a rescue. Is there any rescue who is able to help?

If there turns out to be a female who may be potentially pregnant, is there anyone in our local area who may be willing to foster the female, with backup support from Tracy?

We are in Ipswich, but we can travel.

Please let us know ASAP if anyone can help.

We will update more when we know a bit more.

there is a lady in bedfordshire who i know takes in rabbits and cats for the rspca...its a little far but if you was desperate you could try giving her a call

Ok. We know more about this situation now.

They are two single, unneutered males.

They are not in bad condition, but they are underweight, and they are living in conditions that are not suitable. For more details, please feel free to PM me.

We really need to get these rabbits out, if anyone can help, please, please contact us (or Tracy on 07706076097).

We are happy to foster them until you have space if they still need help. Having previously run a rabbit rescue I have plenty of room here :wave:

Thank you for your kind offer. I am sorry I missed your reply and offer. thankfully we have now sorted out these rabbits and they have both gone to safe places.

Thank you :)

Back