• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anne's First pic in her new home

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry it is only a side view but that was all she was willing for me to take. I have been sat on the floor with her in the shed tonight and she let me stroke her head and even moved her head flat to the floor. She then ran off stamping, I think it is fear aggression with her but we will get on just fine in time
002-9.jpg

Anne as 3 room mates at the minute also if they all bond then I will keep them all as a group. 10wk old BEW female french lops (thanks to Elaine:D)
009-5.jpg

004-9.jpg

aw bless - little madam not looking at the camera! Im assuming you still have all 10 fingers and toes and hands and feet in tact?? :love:

aw bless - little madam not looking at the camera! Im assuming you still have all 10 fingers and toes and hands and feet in tact?? :love:

it's going to be like the voice of 'Big Brother' Day one in Bunny Hop Rescue 'Kay meets Anne for the very first time and she still has all her limbs with fingers and toes attached' :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gorgeous!! :love::love::love::love::love: Are the babies separate from her atm?

What's their story and what are their names?!

aaaah she let you stroke her head! :love:
She is just beutiful.......Im so excited about her new forever home and a chance with you....she is oging to be one lucky bunny....and I pray she is able to show her love in a slightly more gentle manner once she knows she is safe....bless her little fluffy head!:love:

The baby buns are jst so sweet....and so little....aaaahhh:love:
I do hope they can all bondxxx

I am glad she has somebody who will help her learn to trust humans again, it is heartbreaking what some animals have been through and animals always amaze me with their bravery and ability to forgive.

She's gorgeous, as are the others. My Spenser will still only permit head stroking, and I have had hhim since April. :roll: He doesn't run off stamping his feet though - just shakes me off and begins an elaborate washing ceremony. :lol:

At last a reason to come and visit next week :D - to see this gorgeous lady ( Anne I mean! :lol: ). That's right its half term again.

Just looked back at the RIN photo - already she's much more relaxed in your picture.

Last edited:
:love: So glad she is with you Kay, you are already gaining her trust by the sound of it. Wouldn't it be lovely if she could bond with the others.

Back