• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3+1=4 (Update - given up - Post 119)

Oh hun im sorry, its difficult when they are fine one minute then fighting the next. At least you gave it a good go, you really did work hard too xx

I know. Least I gave it a good go. SO close but no cigar. She's far less anxious now.

I've started thinking about sheds. :oops:

I am sorry its not worked out. Can understand the relief you feel now that you have decided to go back to two pairs... its not worth bunny injuries keeping them together x

:wave: Just caught up with this, I think you've done the right thing, I don't think you should be too sad about Smudge, you might be surprised with Nutmeg now, she has probably seen a few things and might be different with him in a few days grooming etc - two pairs is nice I think, you can monitor them so well as pairs for input and output aswell, trips to the vets etc so not all bad, not when you think how many bunnies there are sat in hutches all alone. I think they will love a shed, lots of fresh air etc

I'm amazed cos I half-said it to Dad earlier fully expecting him to go 'you can't have a shed outside as WELL!' but he didn't. He seemed quite pleased at the idea although concerned about foxes. I think a shed is far safer than a hutch in that regard. Then I said it to Mum expecting her to say something similar and she didn't either, she seemed quite keen on the idea too. :shock:

It's by no means certain. I need to check with Mark about her chest whether she'll be ok outside. She was outside before she came here so I don't think that will be a major issue.

Vikki, she's already groomed Smudge which she rarely does. She's flopped out loads too. Still not keen on the apple sticks though. :lol:

I'm amazed cos I half-said it to Dad earlier fully expecting him to go 'you can't have a shed outside as WELL!' but he didn't. He seemed quite pleased at the idea although concerned about foxes. I think a shed is far safer than a hutch in that regard. Then I said it to Mum expecting her to say something similar and she didn't either, she seemed quite keen on the idea too. :shock:

It's by no means certain. I need to check with Mark about her chest whether she'll be ok outside. She was outside before she came here so I don't think that will be a major issue.

Vikki, she's already groomed Smudge which she rarely does. She's flopped out loads too. Still not keen on the apple sticks though. :lol:

Awww sounds like you all have some relaxation to catch up on over the weekend - lots of chilling now I suspect for a few days :lol:

Awww sounds like you all have some relaxation to catch up on over the weekend - lots of chilling now I suspect for a few days :lol:

Sorry I just realised I spelt your name wrong :shock:

I think lots of going out! I feel like a hermit. I mean I don't go out much as it is cos of the ME but I feel like it's been yonks since I left the house!

Aww sorry I haven't read this thread in a while, sorry you're having to give up. You know what's right for your buns though and you gave it your best shot :wave:

Back