• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Alahna.....single older girlie

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0823august090009-1.jpg

resizeAlahna.jpg

Alahna is a lovely friendly girl . She was a stray so we havent got a proper age for her but estimate she is around 3 to 4 yrs old .

She is interested in other buns but is quite bossy with them so might need laid back male who is willing to allow her her own way .

Last edited:
I am looking at another bunny as well... but could she re-homed in Norfolk?
I just keep looking back at this thread and her lovely face.

Aaaaaaw she is adorable - wish hubby would let me keep you know who Angie as he is so laid back they would be perfect together:( Hope she gets a fantastic new home soon

I can travel most of the way... I just can't stop looking at her... :love:
I can either do train or persuade one of my friends they really want a road trip. :D

Okay, I think I've made my mind up. I need her... I mean Grim would love her. :roll:

I can travel most of the way... I just can't stop looking at her... :love:
I can either do train or persuade one of my friends they really want a road trip. :D

Okay, I think I've made my mind up. I need her... I mean Grim would love her. :roll:

i will pm you :wave:

I'm hoping to pick her up before the end of next week. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

*runs off to look for train tickets*

:love:

Alahna is off to her new home tomorrow ...

i have mixed feelings about this ..

on one hand im so happy for her ...she is going to be sooo spoilt and her new husbun is so handsome ... :love:

but on the other hand im going to miss her soooo much .. she has been here since August when she arrived as a stray...and that is a long time :(

She is a lovely girl ..her new mummy is soooo lucky :D

Back