• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Thumper

The rest would fill a book!

i think you should! the relationship you have with thumps is amazing judy - it'd make brilliant reading:D

(sat here with eric sprawled at my feet, i'm wondering if maybe thumper has a long lost son:?:lol:)

i think you should! the relationship you have with thumps is amazing judy - it'd make brilliant reading:D

(sat here with eric sprawled at my feet, i'm wondering if maybe thumper has a long lost son:?:lol:)

I've sometimes wondered that too! I wonder what he got up to when he lived outside. I didn't know to keep the light on in his hutch!

I've sometimes wondered that too! I wonder what he got up to when he lived outside. I didn't know to keep the light on in his hutch!

:lol: they do seem to have scarily similar little quirks (or maybe they both just have quirky companions:D)

may try your loo idea for esme tho.........(if she can decide where to stop going:roll:)

That is such a brilliant story and what a lovely relationship! He is absolutely gorgeous and I was fascinated to see your little bunny toilet! What silly people didnt want him? How sad that anyone can do such a thing. But how lovely he ended up with you!

And all those other people and bunnies whose lives he has improved!! Ah, this is like a feel-good film!!

Back