• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Leon - tri lop male

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
POSTED FOR TAMESIDE RABBIT AND GUINEA PIG RESCUE, MANCHESTER

leon is a young male rabbit who has come to the rescue from the rspca after being dumped in a park he is quite nervous but in time will make a loving rabbit

Leon.jpg

any one interested in Leon can contact Elaine through the website www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info, or the phone number, which is on the website.

Elaine has had to close the doors to new intakes for the time being, due to being rather full.

If you are considering getting a new bun, please consider those with Elaine. The majority of them are neutered and vacced, and those who are not, will be once funds become available.

Tameside Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue is situated in Greater Manchester, although will rehome further, depending on travel arrangements for the buns (bunnyruns, pick up)

Last edited:
don't tempt fate, you have two happy boys, I wouldn't want to upset that by introducing another bun. Some bun always gets left out. That is what I am finding with Charlie since Autumn left

beat me to it yep he went home with you

thank you elaine,it was nice meeting you and your buns..leon is settling in quietly and i have already introduced him to snowball..alls well upto now(fingers crossed) i will post some new pics asap.
dee xx

Back