• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Range and Tong Garden Centre, Bradford

LoopyLouie

Wise Old Thumper
Been to both of these stores today and I have to say I was disgusted with the size of the hutches being sold in both stores.

Tong had indoor cages of less than 3ft and I swear one of the hutches in the range was less than a foot tall. None of their hutches came anywhere close to the recommended sizing, in the garden centre rabbits were kept with guiney pigs and one of the bunnies, a REW, looked to have poorly eyes.

I am going to write to them both as I was really disgusted. Does anyone have any experience with these? I know the range has an excellent, well, range, but I can't believe they are endorsing these coffins. Tong has an excellent reputation and I'm worried that people will be misinformed. They had a rabbit on the counter in a four foot indoor cage :(

I got Gregory from Tong Garden Centre, and since finding this site and realising that I was given terrible advice, have written them an email outlining what I felt was wrong with the advice that was given and asking them to change some of their practices. Never got a reply. Hope you get a better response than I did!

Back