• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding, day 2 <3 (pic heavy)

Cookie&Twix

Alpha Buck
Everything is going very well so far. I am undecided about whether to brave them being together tonight or keep them in their own halves of the shed again, will make the decision at about 11pm :D

Photo's from various times throughout the day:

PICT1300.jpg

PICT1314.jpg

PICT1325.jpg

PICT1335_2.jpg

P1050867.jpg

:love::love::love:

It looks like theyre getting on really well! Some lovely pictures there :love:

She looks like a little fatty in the last pic :lol: :oops:

xXx

And just because these made me smile!

I've had enough of this photo malarky
P1050868.jpg

Blows raspberry at the hooman!
P1050876.jpg

Love is.......stealing your partners food while his back is turned!
P1050883.jpg

Why accept nice treats when I can find my own? This will distract the hooman from taking my photo anymore.... Nom, nom, nom!
PICT1303.jpg

:love::love::love:

It looks like theyre getting on really well! Some lovely pictures there :love:

She looks like a little fatty in the last pic :lol: :oops:

xXx

Doesn't she just??! She's actually bigger than Biscuit, which is amusing to all of us. She doesn't eat alot (not that I have seen, certainly didn't eat all her pellets last night) so I think most of it is her incredibly thick and beautiful coat. She's a character though, currently sitting in one of my veg beds, looking like she is incubating an onion :lol: I must fence them off beter!

Doesn't she just??! She's actually bigger than Biscuit, which is amusing to all of us. She doesn't eat alot (not that I have seen, certainly didn't eat all her pellets last night) so I think most of it is her incredibly thick and beautiful coat. She's a character though, currently sitting in one of my veg beds, looking like she is incubating an onion :lol: I must fence them off beter!

:lol::lol: They always manage to get where theyre not suppose to be :roll: We learnt this the hard way :lol:

Shes one pretty girly though :love: Looks similar to one of my foster buns, Buttercup :)

Back