• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Three bunnies in need of a home-morpeth

well after a long thought ive deided that maybe homechecking will be putting off people so now i will not home check but will require to see pictures of your setup where the rabbit will live and it will have to be a pic of the exact housing and not something copied off teh internet and told 'it kinda looks like this' but if required Crystal and Misty can go with their hutch either a happy hutch (6ftx4ftx2ft) wont fit in car so anyone after it with the buns they will have to pay for any costs for a van hire (remember i can travel upto roughly 100 miles) or a lavender lodge from P@H which will fit in a car (i think) Binky will require indoor housing tho so cant give anything with him (as my dog crate went to a dog rescue)

i do have questions set out to ask all potential owners these should give me an insight of everything but you will still need to sign a form stating taht they come back to me if they ever need rehomed :)

well after a long thought ive deided that maybe homechecking will be putting off people so now i will not home check but will require to see pictures of your setup where the rabbit will live and it will have to be a pic of the exact housing and not something copied off teh internet and told 'it kinda looks like this' but if required Crystal and Misty can go with their hutch either a happy hutch (6ftx4ftx2ft) wont fit in car so anyone after it with the buns they will have to pay for any costs for a van hire (remember i can travel upto roughly 100 miles) or a lavender lodge from P@H which will fit in a car (i think) Binky will require indoor housing tho so cant give anything with him (as my dog crate went to a dog rescue)

i do have questions set out to ask all potential owners these should give me an insight of everything but you will still need to sign a form stating taht they come back to me if they ever need rehomed :)

I really really hope you find homes soon for them. I would also urge you to ensure that you can trust that whoever takes them WILL get them the veterinary treatment they need in the furture. They are likely to need regular dentals and any prospective owner will need to understand that. That's why I suggested a rescue. Not that I want to offload more rabbits onto a rescue, but they are are more likely to find a home who will meet their specific needs and can ensure that they will be treated. Good luck! :)

dont worry hun im not about to jus hand them to anyone ;) ive refused a few homes already for different reasons im looking for 5* perminant homes only for my babies and only rehoming them through rabbit websites (and 1 Guinea Pig forum) i am receiving some help from Paws for thought rescue they have placed my buns on their website and if anyone enquires about them they will homecheck then pass them on to me. il never put them in resue beause i want to know where they are so i can receieve updates on them i still want to know whats going on in their life this is my way of still feeling part of it :(

Hi do you still have Crystal I would love to give her a loving home I have a dwarf lop buck & I'm looking for a doe, you say Crystal has got teeth problems does she need to go to the vets regular for treatment,I live in Birmingham are you far away from me at all.

Sorry just read all the info on Crystal again I didn't see the bit about that you want Crystal & Misty to go togather sorry I can't help but I'm looking for a single doe has I already have a neutered buck, I hope you find loving homes for your little darlings.

Binky has been reserved and should hopefully be going to his amazing new home soon! im happy because hes getting a gorgeous girlfriend and has an amazing shed to go live in! but sad because i dont want him to go :cry:

Thats great about Binky. Im sure you will miss him lots. But im also sure that he will have a great home and a happy life.

more pictures taken today

can anyone offer a home to a laid back girly and a cheeky little lad?

just look at their pretty little faces :love:

P1010119.jpg

P1010121.jpg

P1010128.jpg

P1010126.jpg

P1010127.jpg

Tinsel, your garden is bunnie heaven :wave:

Aww Im sorry you have to rehome hun :(

Im sturggling rubbish wise at the moment since bin collecting is fortnightly. I have 21 rats (4 cages) 3 buns (3 cages) 10 mice (1 cage) hamster (1 cage) Im lucky though as if mine gets to full a neighbour will allow me to use theres.

Your girls are adorbale :love: Cant beleive they havent shown any interest at all :(

I just dont have room for any more :(

Rain

:)Hope you survived the flooding looked bad where you are.
They are absolutely gorgeous buns I would have loved to
have them, but unfortunately I was made redundant last May
and dern't take any more at present,

we all survived teh flooding here cant believe how bad it was though! luckily i live on top of a hill so wasnt effected but its awful knowing its only 5 mins away from me (on foot) :shock:

JaneDurham- just seen your message now if your still interested pm me :) you will be asked a few questions though and will need to see pics of where they will be exercising etc. just a few checks im making thats all :) also Crystal requires dentals every 3 months (roughly)

Also just so everyone knows Binky is now in his forever home he went today :cry: it was heartbreaking i wouldnt stop cuddling himin tehcar down to North Yorkshire :(

Also just so everyone knows Binky is now in his forever home he went today :cry: it was heartbreaking i wouldnt stop cuddling himin tehcar down to North Yorkshire :(

awwww at least he has a lovely home, must be so hard for you. I hope you find crystal and misty a lovely home to, they are gorgeous buns xx

Just to let you all know Binky came to live with us yesterday. Introduced him to Ella straight away last night within half hour she was washing him. He will have the cleanest face ever with the amount of washing she is doing.

They had two minutes of mad chasing them lots of loves Ella humped him little minx. Camera ran out of charge last night so will post pics of the loved up two after work tonight!!

Cant thank you enough louise for letting Binky come and live with us.

Love Lindsay Ella and Binky x x x x x x:love:

Just to let you all know Binky came to live with us yesterday. Introduced him to Ella straight away last night within half hour she was washing him. He will have the cleanest face ever with the amount of washing she is doing.

They had two minutes of mad chasing them lots of loves Ella humped him little minx. Camera ran out of charge last night so will post pics of the loved up two after work tonight!!

Cant thank you enough louise for letting Binky come and live with us.

Love Lindsay Ella and Binky x x x x x x:love:

awww :love::love: its great to know there getting on great hun :love: cant wait to see lots of pictures of them together :love:

Back