• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lottie and Albie... (NOW HOMED)

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Lottie is a 3 year old REW lop doe - she is on the large size, so possibly a german lop cross... she is bonded to Ablie, a 1 year old black nethie cross :)
They've been looking for a home since 02/10/2007 :(

booo-hoooo!
2008_0419albielottie0023.jpg

no-one wants us...
2008_0419albielottie0025.jpg

oh! <sniff> hello - I didn't see you there...
2008_0419albielottie0024.jpg

I'm Lottie and I'd love a forever home
2008_0419albielottie0015.jpg

I live with my husbun Albie
2008_0419albielottie0020.jpg

He's a little shy, but loves to be stroked
2008_0419albielottie0017.jpg

I'm not shy at all - I know that I'm in charge! :lol:
2008_0419albielottie0014.jpg

If you think you can offer us a home, please contact Auntie Jill (Honeybunny)...
2008_0419albielottie0028.jpg

And I'll give you a kiss!!! :D
2008_0419albielottie0030.jpg

ahem... excuse me - Lottie forgot the phone no. :roll: so here it is: 0116 2869887
2008_0419albielottie0007.jpg

And don't forget! ask for Lottie and Albie! :)
2008_0419albielottie0031.jpg

Cos if this doesn't work - we're going to have to go with the next tactic...

...anyone want a designer pink bunny? :p:lol:
pink.jpg

Last edited:
what a heartbreaking plea. They are gorgeous :love: I can't believe they have been in rescue so long. I hope they find their forever home soon. They really deserve it :D

Sadly our rehoming generally has slowed but pairs seem to stick for ages:cry:

There must be someone who would love this unusual couple?

I am so in love with them, they are such an odd beautiful couple!! :love:

I think I'm in love with EVERY bunny on RR!

*swoons over lottie and albie*

H xx

Heart strings well & truly tugged....
What type of accommodation would Lottie & Albie like?

They're outside in a 6ft hutch with attached run at the moment - so something similar would be good, or any set-up which would provide a nice amount of space eg. shed, playhouse etc....
OR... they were previously housebunnies, and they were very clean etc., however, Lottie does like to eat books, so if they were to live indoors, they'd have to have a bunny-proofed area :D

They're outside in a 6ft hutch with attached run at the moment - so something similar would be good, or any set-up which would provide a nice amount of space eg. shed, playhouse etc....
OR... they were previously housebunnies, and they were very clean etc., however, Lottie does like to eat books, so if they were to live indoors, they'd have to have a bunny-proofed area :D

Not possible to have as housebuns :cry: We have Roo free range indoors & to be honest I'm amazed OH agreed to that :shock:
OH is not really an 'animal' person.... but Roo is changing that (clever bun) ;)
Tigger is off to get hitched (fingers crossed) in the next 10 days.... so he'll be sorted :D

I feel a very 'attentive' weekend approaching ;)

Stage one didn't quite go as well as I hoped this morning....... but seed has been planted :)

Slowly slowy catchee monkey;)

its a shame so may people only want to buy baby rabbits when we got ours 18mths ago we had them off a colleague who couldnt look after them any more and they were 8mths old when we got them.

really think people should consider rescue bunnies

Back