• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Hazel and Harry Neddie

chloaster

Warren Veteran
:wave: I'm Hazel and my husbun is Harry - We're easy to tell apart really I'm a bit bigger than Harry and I have more white flecks in my coat. We're looking for a forever home together, we're best friends :D We love our hay, both to munch on and play in, we are a bit unsure of you two foots but getting used to being around you guys now and with a bit of time and love I'm sure we'll get on great! We're both neutered and vax'd and just waiting for our new home. If you think you could give us the love and care we're looking for please get in touch :D :D :D

CIMG9529.jpg

CIMG9531.jpg

Last edited:
They will have no problems finding a home, black otter nethies fly out :D

BTW is the title meant to say Neddie?

What a wonderful looking pair of rabbits. I have really taken a shine to Nethies. In fact I am taking one in tomorrow from someone who doesn't want her any more.

Hope Hazel and Harry get a fab new home very soon.

:D

Aww! :love: They are so cute! Hope they find their forever home very soon, i am suprised they haven't been snapped up yet.

My two favourite homeless buns are back at the bottom again.
Pity buns can't fly eastwards for the summer....
Bumped back up...
:roll:

Because it is short for Nederlands, or as us English translate Netherlands!!, they ought to be homes with their own clogs:lol:

:lol: :lol: If anyone has some bunny sized ones lying around waiting to be filled get in touch!! :lol: :lol:

Back