• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pah how do i complain

bunlover

Warren Veteran
pah in my local store is normally not to bad. i know everyone hates the place but in general my store is ok. except today when i popped in and took a look in adoption section there was a small young black rabbit and a guinea pig in same tank on its little card it read my owner could not keep me (er...the rabbit was clearly still a baby) and we must be rehomed together.... (er though that was against pah policy?) basically rather than having a rant i spoke nicely to the lad stacking the shelves and he said nah those two are freinds they have to go together its cruel to split them up... hmmm.... so i would like to complain to head office or to manager of store this is easier if by email or a complaint form but i will write if i need to .but who do i write/email to and what is address i cant find one.

But dont hold your breath on anyone getting back to you :rolleyes:
I spoke with H/O over a week ago. The area person was going into the Branch I have concerns about and was to call me back after his visit. He didn't :rolleyes:
Yesterday I called HO again and was told the person I need to speak with will call me back.
They didn't :rolleyes:

Janex

The head of Pets at Home is soon to be a rabbit owner, so he may pay a visit here ;)

He eulogises about retail theatre and shopping as leisure. But the centrepiece of all the shops is an assortment of pens full of rabbits, guinea pigs and mice - a magnet for kids.

A father of two, Davies is not immune to pester power: 'I'm being pestered and have promised a rabbit so we will head into the Stockport store pretty soon.'

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/investing-and-markets/article.html?in_article_id=428597&in_page_id=3

Anyway to get back on topic, the top shot there is Matt Davies - if you read the article he makes a big thing of animal welfare. Might be worth e-mailing him (shouldn't be too difficult to guess his e-mail address!)

Back