• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Royal babies on the way - Meghan is pregnant! Help!

This is exactly what I needed to wake up to this morning :lol::lol::lol:

Honestly, I didn't even know this pose had a name. :lol: I call it the 'Naomi Campbell' :lol:

:lol::lol:

Glad you thought it funny, even though we kinda took your thread off tracks.

Back to those floofballs of yours ... :love:

It's onomatopoeic though! If a bunny made a sound while doing it, or if the action itself made a sound, it's be 'sploof!' :D

I'm naming the babies. I've had enough of calling them 'pink one with black ears' and 'skinny brown guy'

So I'm going with animal names :D

The big fat grey one - Hippo
Fat pinky with pink ears - Piglet
Pinky with black ears - Panda
Grey with white head stripe - Spider/Spidey
Brown - Undecided but i'm thinking Moose

:lol:

Any other cute animal name suggestions welcome. I'm not stuck on any of them yet!

I'm naming the babies. I've had enough of calling them 'pink one with black ears' and 'skinny brown guy'

:lol:

Any other cute animal name suggestions welcome. I'm not stuck on any of them yet!

I really like their names. Moose is one of Mouse's nicknames. I like calling bunnes by animal names, I've had a Kitty bunny before

[emoji38]

Love those names :D x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Here they are with name tags :p

Bit worried about little Moose because he's smaller but he is gaining weight daily :)

2exwsqv.jpg

:love::love: They are all so adorable, I don't know how you're gonna part with them:lol:

I don't remember if you've said but are you keeping mom and dad or is this a foster situation?

Trouble begins.

Woke up this morning to a baby outside of the nest box and running around the pen! God knows how long he's been out because on his morning weigh in he hasn't put on any weight so I reckon he's missed his feed! Little toe-rag!

Trouble begins.

Woke up this morning to a baby outside of the nest box and running around the pen! God knows how long he's been out because on his morning weigh in he hasn't put on any weight so I reckon he's missed his feed! Little toe-rag!

I think it’s the start of mischief:lol:

I think I'm going to move them into a cage base today with a blanket? I'll keep most of the nest and pop it in a corner. Hopefully that will keep them safe and contained.

I think I'm going to move them into a cage base today with a blanket? I'll keep most of the nest and pop it in a corner. Hopefully that will keep them safe and contained.
That sounds a good idea and I think I’d do the same, but I don’t know anything about caring for baby bunnies!

:lol: Me either!
But i'm handling them daily, so I can't see it would make much of a difference at this point.
Plus when I weighed the escapee, he hadn't gained any weight. God knows how long he was out of the box for but I think he missed his morning feed. All the others have gain around 10g!

:lol: Me either!
But i'm handling them daily, so I can't see it would make much of a difference at this point.
Plus when I weighed the escapee, he hadn't gained any weight. God knows how long he was out of the box for but I think he missed his morning feed. All the others have gain around 10g!

I thought that :thumb: sounds like they are doing well :love:

Back