• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skye and Mishka...NOW LOOKING FOR SEPERATE HOMES .. UPDATE

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
informationrabbits3061.jpg

Hello ,
my name is Skye . I was one of the bunnies rescued from Birmingham a few months ago .
I am a lion head but im not very fluffy except for my lovely mane .
i have just been spayed and at the same time i had to have my back teeth burred as i had spurs on them . Im realy worried that no one will want me now because of this as i may need them doing again . i am being a very good girl and eating lots of hay to try and avoid this though .
I am a very friendly , quiet girl who loves to play and loves cuddles .

i would like to find a home with my friend Mishka .

Aaawww - don't worry Skye - you are a beautiful bun, someone will snap you up in no time and have you on a great hay diet to help keep your teeth trim!x

informationrabbits3059.jpg

My name is Mishka .

i am a cheeky , friendly lionhead although i havent got a mane yet . i like being fussed and cuddled and i love to run around and play .

i have been spayed and i am looking for a home with my best friend Skye . We are both between 5 and 6 months old .

SADLY , I HAD HAD TO SPLIT THESE 2 UP TONIGHT . :? :(

THEY DID SCRAP A BIT BEFORE BEING SPAYED BUT TONIGHT THEY HAVE HAD AN ALMIGHTY BUST UP WHICH HAS LEFT SKYE SHAKEN AND WITH A NASTY WOUND TO HER NOSE :cry:

mIAHKA DOESNT SEEM TO HAVE ANY INJURIES BUT IS VERY AGITATED . :?

I THINK THEY WILL NOW BE REHOMED SEPERATLY SO THEY ARE BOTH NOW LOOKING FOR A HOME WITH A NEUTERED MALE BUNNY .

bunnymadhouse said:
SADLY , I HAD HAD TO SPLIT THESE 2 UP TONIGHT . :? :(

THEY DID SCRAP A BIT BEFORE BEING SPAYED BUT TONIGHT THEY HAVE HAD AN ALMIGHTY BUST UP WHICH HAS LEFT SKYE SHAKEN AND WITH A NASTY WOUND TO HER NOSE :cry:

mIAHKA DOESNT SEEM TO HAVE ANY INJURIES BUT IS VERY AGITATED . :?

I THINK THEY WILL NOW BE REHOMED SEPERATLY SO THEY ARE BOTH NOW LOOKING FOR A HOME WITH A NEUTERED MALE BUNNY .

Awwwww poor things......hope they are both ok, sibling rivalr. maybe?! Hope you are able to find them a good forever home they are both gorgeous, if I wasn't looking for a husbun we'd have them :cry:

wow @ skye :love:

mishka is very beautiful too :D

what colour are skyes eyes? they look almost purple on the pic :shock:

they are both gorgeous hope they find homes soon :D

Skye has gone off to her new home with her new husbun :D

and Mishka is reserved and waiting for her future husbun to be de plummed :D :oops:

Back