• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are buns bothered by...

allyandtobey

Alpha Buck
loud noise from say music or tvs? my brother has the room above tobey's room, and often has his music on loud and also his tv, and i dont get along with my brother really so i find it difficult to ask him to turn it down. Tobey never seems to be really bothered by the noise but i just wanted to put my mind at rest and ask if buns are bothered by this sort of noise? its not constant, but when he has tv or music on it can be pretty loud.

thanks

my two buns spend most of their time in the front room with me, I've got that 5.1 surround sound so when we watch a movie the bass can be pretty loud, but they don't seem bothered, they even sit right on top of the speaker!! :roll:

I know Zeus isn't fussed by Radio 1 but loves classical music. When my dad was working on our house he had Classic fm on and the buns were just sooo chilled sprawled out dreaming by the radio (so much so I use it to calm on long car journeys).

I should imagine like the wild bunnies that I see grazing by main roads/motorways eventually they become desensitised to the noise and it no longer bothers them. They learn to ignore it. Although if they were in the same room I would worry about damaging their ear drums!

Caz

Mine arent bothered at all!!! I often have my stereo on in the lounge with loud music on. They can go in another room if they dont like it but often one or both of them are laid very close to one of the speakers :shock: :lol:

I think My Leila really loves chillout/classical/sad music! she either goes all sleepy, or ****** her ears up and listens intently!

bob is VERY picky about music. pretty much he hates loud screechy guitar music or "noise" or "punk". but he loves the blues, jazz, and reggae. in fact we're listening to some hawaiian music right now, and he just woke up and is becoming more interested!! i have him by my computer, and for the most part doesn't seemt o become really agitated too much one way or the other by that fact. i think that just like people it enriches his life and soul!!

i always take my music down with me when i clean them out. they sem to like green day, linkin park and system of a down :shock:

None of mine are bothered by noises, My house bun Pepper loves the hoover she like to play chase with it when I am hoovering (weird bunny).

gizmo said:
i always take my music down with me when i clean them out. they sem to like green day, linkin park and system of a down :shock:

OMG rock bunny's!!! :lol: :lol:

Patches is totally immune to noise now - he's 9 months old. He even comes over to the vacuum cleaner when it's on to check it out! Blossom however is still very nervy and runs away with really loud noise but doesn't mind the tv or music etc. I live with noisy people too who I can't say much too lol! I think as long as they have a safe place to go if it is bothering them then it's fine! Patches used to be really scared of things like the vacuum cleaner when he was little - you wouldn't know it now!

They love classical music - Patches grew up on Mozart lol!

Back