• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ashley won't wee when he's inside!

blackash

New Kit
Hi
I've had Ashley 6 weeks now living outdoors & coming indoors for the evening but back outside for the night.
For the last 2 nights he's stayed indoors all night as well & I put him outside before I go to work in the morning.
All the time he's inside he NEVER wees. :( This was not too much of a problem for 3-4 hours but it is now.
Please can someone give me some advise etc.
(He's a black lop from RSPCA who's neutered , 2 in Novermber and gorgeous!)
:p Thanks

It might be the stress of moving around too much. If he is used to sleeping in his outside enviroment, and then gets brought indoors, he probably gets confused and stressed out. He just needs a normal routine, with a perminant home(for the most part), and not too get moved around too much, and he should start weeing regularly.

Does he use a litter tray? If so bring it indoors with him if you dont do that already, rather than using a new one. At least then it will smell of him already.

my bailey bunny doesn't toilet in his cage at all. as long as he's out for a run until quite late and put out again in morning he keps it all in. if he's in a bit longer then he must get desperate and goes but it's not often. he's got a tray in his hutch and it's not something i've taught him to do. another of my boys was the same, i've never had a girl do it. maybe it's a boy thing!!! i don't think it'll harm him as when they've really got to go they will. what a shame they can't teach two foot men how to be clean!!!! :lol: :lol:

Back