• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

toys

There so mant things u can get , ill give u a couple and others can put on there favs. toilet rolls empty ones, balls that make a noise when rolled hay balls, as well as keeping the hay off the ground some rabbits like to bash them. little teddies for the boys some like to bonk them lol. val :lol:

After seeing a thread on here (can't find it again though!). I bought some "bird" toys from my local Pound Stretcher/Poundland shop. Basically it's a set of coloured rubber interlinked rings with a bell at the bottom, which can be hung in the hutch.

I swear that Bluebell rings her bell at about dinner time!

Otherwise, kitchen roll tubes with hay stuffed inside and small apple tree branches go down well.

Cristian

I have given mine those crate type boxes from the supermarket the ones you get fruit in.
I cut them in half and put them upside down in the run, they love to hide under them and jump on top of them too.

Back