• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know if.....

hehehe you are a handy person to work in that pet shop you know :D
Is A&P higher fibre than SS? My two love SS so im not in any rush to change their food right now.. just curious if A&P is a better food.. but i cant see me carrying a 20kg sack up 2 flights of stairs! :shock: would take me a year to get through it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
hehehe you are a handy person to work in that pet shop you know :D
Is A&P higher fibre than SS? My two love SS so im not in any rush to change their food right now.. just curious if A&P is a better food.. but i cant see me carrying a 20kg sack up 2 flights of stairs! :shock: would take me a year to get through it :lol: :lol: :lol:

We sell it loose at work so you can buy what you want :D . My bunnies are doing really well on it. It has 23% fibre compared to 19% Supreme science

Cheryl

Does anyone know of a supplier in the surrey area?

Im near Croydon and ive searched the web but cant find a supplier??

As a new bunnymum its difficult to know which is the best feed to give??

well i have just phoned the farm shop that i get my normale feed from and they can order me 4 20kg sacks for £5.75 a sack!!! Woohooo!! Will 30kg of my other feed be enough to switch them over?

Yep it should be as you only need to do it over 10-14 days, how long will 30kg last? Most buns switch over fine especially if they are used to a varied diet anyhow.

Nicola

Thanks nicolar 30kg usually last about a week and a half so it'll go a bit further with the a&p mixed in. Do i just make the mix a little more of A&P everyday? Sorry for sounding thick but i've never changed the buns food before!

If anyone is having trouble finding a supplier goto A&P website

www.naturalpetfoodcompany.com

And search for a supplier, you can enter your town, county or postcode and it should give a list of suppliers.

Thats what I did and found a supplier in Banstead who my hubby has just phoned for me (love 'im) and they will order it in at £6.25 for a 20kg sack.

So i will be trying it in the next few months i think. I have only just switched them on to burgess excel so will wait a while before switching again i think.

Thanks guys for bringing this up as I would never have known about that feed, it will certainly keep the feeding costs down as Jess can eat like a horse!!!..............oopps better go as shes throwing her food bowl at me to remind me its empty AGAIN!!!!!!

Back