• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 females mounting?

smokeys owner

Warren Scout
do 2 females mount? cos when I put my does together they were mounting eachother, I thought you could only do that with a male and a female? or do you think I could have gotten one of the sexes wrong?

Females do this to work out who is going to be 'boss' as it were!!! Sugar done this to Crystal poor girl look horrified!!!

bunnylove said:
haffyj said:
:lol: :lol: Beat me to it Eve!!!

do i get a prize, you could always come over and much out for the day, your only round the courner from me!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont mind!!! once you get stuck in its not so bad (She says!!!) :lol:

Scooby is alway mounting Zippy, I feel sorry for Zip sometimes being chased around.

hi

she is trying to show whos the boss try haveing them spayed this will carm them down and will also stop the getting utrine cancer which could kill them its quite high in females

Back