To run a rabbit Hotel you need to do several things
1) Contact your local Council and register with them, you do not require a license as such , but you have to register and licences may be brought in soon.
2) You need to make proper arrangements with your Council abot waste disposal.
3) You require Pet Hotel Insurance, Pet plan do one which covers you incase someones rabbit is ill whilst in your care, or has an accident whilst walking around your property!.
4) If you do not own your own home , you will require written permission to run a business from the house
5) If you own your own home, itis advisable to ask your neighbours thoughts about your intentions else you could run into trouble, as traffic will increase with people collecting and dropping off rabbits
6) Rabbit Boarding does not provide an income, just some help towards looking after the bunnies in your care.
By the time you have brought and maintained things, we are lucky if we cover costs and we have been going for 4 years now!.
It is something you do because you really want to, not with the view of making money.
7)All your own rabbits must be fully vaccinated twice yearly against Myxomatosis and once against VHD, as must all your boarding bunnies
You need to keep your own rabbits completely separate to the boarding area, not easy to do if space is short.
9) You have to be quite strong emotionally as you do meet some people occasionally who are rude and turn on you I have been quite upset at times, so you have to be prepared for this :wink:
I hope this does not sound negative , I am not trying to dampen your enthusiasm, but you have to be realistic.
Hope the above notes help give you a starting point