• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Insisted on Having His Christmas Duvet Set on Already

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
WUjpOZL.jpg

vj7qZvv.jpg

HBaxdOc.jpg

I have told him that there will be no opening of Christmas Presents though !!

It's lovely - but it's WHITE...my dogs are too muddy these days even after a quick trip round the garden - they would wreck it. I don't know how you've managed to not get muddy paws on it so far.

It's lovely - but it's WHITE...my dogs are too muddy these days even after a quick trip round the garden - they would wreck it. I don't know how you've managed to not get muddy paws on it so far.

Probably because it had just been taken out of the packaging when I took the pic :lol:

D'awww! :love::love::love:

I already gave Squeegee one of his Christmas catnip mice because he's gone and lost his old one. :?

Will have to get a shot of Jenna in her new hoodie...it says "Santa's Yelper" on the back. Sadly she's become more vocal in the last year. :(

Oh my that is a gorgeous cover!! Can I ask where it's from? Please don't tell me you found it in some obscure vintage shop.....:lol:

Back