• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert- First and Last Photo of my Wonderfully Daft Boy

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
ubszcyx.jpg

Aa5GPwR.jpg

:cry::love::cry:

Truly beautiful pics of your special boy with the tea-stained nose :love: Your boy was beautiful but the memory I shall keep of him is his gentleness and daftness :love:

Just beautiful [emoji3590]. Iv never seen a rabbit that colour. You will have beautiful memories of your boy in your heart forever Jane xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one is he in first photo? They are all cute. How did you come to have him?
Even at the end he was a handsome cuddly boy.

Precious lad :love::cry:

Still thinking of you and Roisin, I hope you're both coping as well as can be expected. I know Lord H had many similarities to The Inspector and this must've made it doubly painful to have to have let him go. :cry:

RU is poorer today for his loss. But our memories of him that you've kindly shared with us will never fade. ((((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxxx

Which one is he in first photo? They are all cute. How did you come to have him?
Even at the end he was a handsome cuddly boy.

I bought him from a Breeder. Incurring the wrath of many in the process. Never regretted my choice and never will.

In the first photo he is the one being used as a cushion :love: Mum looking on in the background :love:

I bought him from a Breeder. Incurring the wrath of many in the process. Never regretted my choice and never will.

In the first photo he is the one being used as a cushion :love: Mum looking on in the background :love:

I thought that was him. He needed a loving home and was fortunate to find you. You get no wrath from me , I bought Amber from a pet store where I got supplies before I rescued Zorro from the same store, and I am glad they are with me.

Also, they both used to get cross if the need to pass a cecotroph woke them up. They would sit up and then thump before reaching down to eat it ! :lol:

Back