• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Bud.....

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
As promised from my Lillian post earlier, please say a big hello to Bud. Bud keeps me sane and relatively stress free at work.
We are extremely fortunate enough to be allwed pets at work and Bud is our senior buyers dog who spends his days in our office. As you can see, he is a ferocious house wolf and totally scary. :lol:
He has quite the life - popping into the various little rooms in our portacabin (I'm in a room on my own cause of the damned virus) and he knows who he can scrab nomms off and who he can't. Me being one of the ones he can charm for food. I spend a small fortune each month on healthy special treats like dentistix and shmackos from our on site shop (it has its perks) so I know what I give Bud in small amounts is healthy and good for him. I also hide little bits of treats round the office so he has to work his nose to find them. And then he has to have a massage each time he comes into see me.
True story - not long after I started at work, I was giving Bud a good old stroke and I happened to find a rather large open wound on his back hidden in his fur. I took him next door to see his 'mom' and showed her. She felt terrible cause she had no idea. Bud didn't make a fuss but it was quite a fresh injury so she took him to the vet that night and patched the wound up. Time spent with animals trying to learn them is always well spent. On that occasion, just because I took time to give him a cuddle and stroke, I was fortinate to find an injury (they reckoned it was because he'd gone through a fence and caught his back).
I regard myself so fortunate to have an office dog - it really helps when you're having a bad day.
y4Tnmac.jpg
[/IMG]

Definitely looks like a ferocious, super scary house wolf. :love: What an adorable-looking doggy. That's so wonderful that you have him around at work. And wonderful for him to have you around, too, what with all the treats and massages he gets from you. :lol: Aww, he looks lovely. That's so good that you caught his injury, too, just because you were taking some time to give him some attention. It's always good to spend time with animals to get to know them better, I agree.

What an adorable face, I wish I'd had that face looking at me when I was working :) well done on finding his sore spot, see you do have a wonderful way with animals Craig, never doubt it :D x

Oh my goodness...permission to squee, please?! :D:D:D:D
Now that is something that would've made my working life so very much better...not just to have the advantage of a workplace dog companion, but if only it was my own dog. Have searched for over a year and a half even for something that's work from home so I can have her with me at all times, which would benefit her as well since she has horrible separation anxiety, and there's nothing. What a wonderful friend you have there, Craig. :love: There's no doubt how uplifting he will be for your mental and emotional health at this difficult time. :)

My daughter is constantly finding things on Jenna that even I don't notice. It's not that I don't pour affection over her, she just has more opportunity (usually while I'm at work) to have hands on her. Jenna particularly likes my daughter's belly rubs and won't be still without them.

Beautiful creature :love: You are so lucky and I'm so jealous! :lol:

Aw so lovely. You're super fortunate to have a work Bud. They're proven to reduce stress.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back