• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 9th Birthday Joey

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
SQcvaQml.jpg

Happy Birthday Joey. What a gorgeous pic of your boy :love: Tethra says welcome to the Bunny niners club :wave:

Thank You. He is such a lovely rabbit. We've had him 8 years & he rarely gives us any trouble, just the odd thing to remind us he is a rabbit . His 6 year anniversary with Boobly is coming up soon:love:

Thank You. He is such a lovely rabbit. We've had him 8 years & he rarely gives us any trouble, just the odd thing to remind us he is a rabbit . His 6 year anniversary with Boobly is coming up soon:love:

haha!

Happy Birthday Joey :love:

Happy birthday you darling handsome bunny. Lillian sends special nose bumps and Leo also sends his best wishes for a special day.
xx

You're all too kind. He is trying to remain nonchalant about all the birthday fusses but I think he is secretly pleased. I put him on my rarely visited (by me) FB page & he got 59 likes & loves. If I put anything soapy on (not that I do) I get about 12:lol: Late afternoon he got some outside playtime with Boobly & at night I read all his birthday greetings aloud to him whilst feeding him Rudey's treats & weeping willow

Back