• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clock strikes 9(pm) - video

They are both gorgeous. How do you keep your carpet and chair so clean with house bunnies? When I had mine indoors they nommed their way through my lounge, including the plaster from the walls.

They are both gorgeous. How do you keep your carpet and chair so clean with house bunnies? When I had mine indoors they nommed their way through my lounge, including the plaster from the walls.

Umm I’ve only had them for 2 weeks as they are still babies but they have a big box of toys and I allow them to destroy cardboard boxes which they love to do. That seems to have kept them from damaging anything so far and when I’ve seen signs of them being interested in something that I don’t want them to damage I just move it or put something in the way so that they can’t get to it.

In the video at the start you can hear Truffle trying to nibble on something she shouldn’t, so I dropped the paper on the floor to distract her (that’s when I told Lottie her sister was being naughty [emoji39])

And ultimately when I can’t supervise them they go in their big pen which, at the moment, keeps them out of trouble [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, they look like fun bunnies!

I do worry about your nice house though! Bunnies can be destroyers of nice things. :love:

Brilliant :love: It's easy to forget just how energetic very young rabbits are and just how much fun too :love:

Back