• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stay tuned - photos of Lillian soon....U/D - now photos

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
As the title suggests - my apologies that I haven't posted photos of Lillian after he hospitalisation at the start of the week - I have been busy.
But tonight when I let them out, I had my camera and as soon as I get tea over with, and get the two hooligans in from the garden, I will post some photos I took of Lillian (and Henry) tonight. So stay tuned......

Last edited:
Ok, here are a few not so great photos I managed to grab tonight. They're not the best quality and in my defence Lillian was in 'eat everything she can find' mode so she was going round scoffing anything and everything and the light wasn't brilliant. I'll try to do better next time. It probably doesn't make her look great, but she is definately full of beans now....
H8ZP83A.jpg
[/IMG]

She found something edible in the planter and so she was stretching up to eat it - so not the clearest photo...
Y15cYsh.jpg
[/IMG]

and again.....
p6GDWJ6.jpg
[/IMG]

And finally she met up with Henry and wanted a bit of attention.....
xktfese.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok, here are a few not so great photos I managed to grab tonight. They're not the best quality and in my defence Lillian was in 'eat everything she can find' mode so she was going round scoffing anything and everything and the light wasn't brilliant. I'll try to do better next time. It probably doesn't make her look great, but she is definately full of beans now....
H8ZP83A.jpg
[/IMG]

She found something edible in the planter and so she was stretching up to eat it - so not the clearest photo...
Y15cYsh.jpg
[/IMG]

and again.....
p6GDWJ6.jpg
[/IMG]

And finally she met up with Henry and wanted a bit of attention.....
xktfese.jpg
[/IMG]

omg
beautiful pics :love: so glad they are together again :D

The photos are really good and I am pleased Lillian is back to normal. I just hope she knows what she can and shouldn't eat.

Oh beautiful Lillian, so lovely to see her all well again, and so pleased that she is back with handsome Henry xx

Oh my goodness look at the two of them! :love:
So glad that the 'beans' have returned and are clearly in high gear! :lol:

(((((((((((((((((Lillian and Henry)))))))))))))))) so precious! :love: xxxxx

Back