• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Sweet dreams Rudey

What a well organised and generous boy Rudey was. He was especially thoughtful when it came to his bequest for Joey. I think Ruth would be quite touched to read that too.

Can't believe I'm still projecting when he's gone - I do appreciate your humouring me. Mousey got her first new round of hay & cookies today. Went for natures own - think she's liked it before. 2 lots of the nettle & peppermint cookies, regular cookies, 2 green hay & 1 x 5 a day. I daren't give Joeys his "gift", his face will be a picture

You made me smile and cry too reading Rudeys will. He was an amazing little bun, much loved by everyone and everybun, going to miss you Rudey :love:

You made me smile and cry too reading Rudeys will. He was an amazing little bun, much loved by everyone and everybun, going to miss you Rudey :love:
Same, sending more hugs, I'm glad Mousey is enjoying her hay xx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

The will's a great tribute to Rudy: very funny and also very poignant. It's reflective of that see saw of emotions, the months of joy he brought into your home but also the heartbreak when he had to leave.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry about Rudey. I haven't known what to write, but wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and I know it must be hard. Archie and Pip send a Nethie nose bump to mousey pie. Xx

after seeing some posts re: Mousey being on her own I was a bit confused so did a search & found this saddest news about poor Rudey.
I am so sorry. Rest in peace fella, you were a much loved bun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your kind words Binkycodie, susiebun & mike.

8 days since he's been gone :( I have so much time on my hands now
What I'd give for a Rudey cuddle now
PJgoVM3l.jpg

Thanks for your kind words Binkycodie, susiebun & mike.

8 days since he's been gone :( I have so much time on my hands now
What I'd give for a Rudey cuddle now
PJgoVM3l.jpg
[/IMG]

:cry: I’m so sorry:cry: I know exactly where you are coming from. I still miss my cuddle bun, Boots :cry: for me it has got easier in time at least.

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Back