Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omlet runs... Opinions?

19g is not as strong. You could ask him to use different gauge mesh. You could make your own panels but having meshed a lot of fencing I can tell you that you will want to wear gloves. I didnít once and when I cut the roll open my hand looked a real mess of gashes!

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    19g is not as strong. You could ask him to use different gauge mesh. You could make your own panels but having meshed a lot of fencing I can tell you that you will want to wear gloves. I didnít once and when I cut the roll open my hand looked a real mess of gashes!
    See I was thinking about making my own but then I was like... What if I don't make it strong enough you know? I'm not exactly a builder.. And with the bunnies I worry I'll mess it up, on the other hand... I could use all the perfect stuff.. Idek!

Do you know if the runaround tunnels are secure? From foxes?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    See I was thinking about making my own but then I was like... What if I don't make it strong enough you know? I'm not exactly a builder.. And with the bunnies I worry I'll mess it up, on the other hand... I could use all the perfect stuff.. Idek!

Do you know if the runaround tunnels are secure? From foxes?

The runaround black tubes are very strong. They are goat proof anyway when we had the old hutch (rabbits moved into shed :lol))still with tunnel attached they tried to prise it off with their horns, jumped on it etc and it was ok. I think someone on here had a fix try to get in and the runaround was fine, the foxes had had a good go at the mesh.

We made our rabbit run ourselves, we had a post and rail type fence around a 17ftx10ft veg patch and we stapled the weld mesh to that. Did the job anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    The runaround black tubes are very strong. They are goat proof anyway when we had the old hutch (rabbits moved into shed ))still with tunnel attached they tried to prise it off with their horns, jumped on it etc and it was ok. I think someone on here had a fix try to get in and the runaround was fine, the foxes had had a good go at the mesh.

We made our rabbit run ourselves, we had a post and rail type fence around a 17ftx10ft veg patch and we stapled the weld mesh to that. Did the job anyway!
    Ah that's good to know! The omlet zippi or whatever they call it is more expensive than runaround for the same length of pipe... But I prefer the green... But! Idk if zippi is in different diameters.. Obviously this is for the white buns.. And well they make my large rexes look small... So the larger runaround would be needed!

I wish I could pay someone to do the run idm the work, it's just the time I'm lacking, I'm sure I'd pay more than if I did it myself but it's the time D: plus ima need to make two of these runs...

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Ah that's good to know! The omlet zippi or whatever they call it is more expensive than runaround for the same length of pipe... But I prefer the green... But! Idk if zippi is in different diameters.. Obviously this is for the white buns.. And well they make my large rexes look small... So the larger runaround would be needed!

I wish I could pay someone to do the run idm the work, it's just the time I'm lacking, I'm sure I'd pay more than if I did it myself but it's the time D: plus ima need to make two of these runs...

I donít know anything about the zippy tunnels, so Iím not sure if they are the same. You could ask local joiners/shed builders if they could do a run?