• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Hello- My name is Sarah and I live in North Yorkshire with my 2 children and Hubbie, Lottie the boxer dog and Trevor our bunny. Whilst I have had lots of bunnies in the past, we current lay only have a rescue Trevor- he is due to go on a mini-break to test suitability/ bonding with a lovely bunny “Miffy” in rescue- fingers crossed they bond! I have ordered a new super large hutch and iam looking to adapt their home/enclosed garden with some tunnels. Exciting!

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: fingers crossed that Trevor and Miffy get on well, their set up sounds like a bunny paradise:love:

Welcome to the forum :wave: really hope the bonding goes well for Trevor (love the name :D) and Miffy xxx

Welcome to the forum. I hope the bonding goes well and that we can see lots of photos of the happy couple.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope the bonding goes well with Trevor and Miffy and looking forward to following thier journey.

Back