• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet needed East London/Essex area

If I were you I would establish who your current vets have recruited to take William's place. Then I would do some research on that person.
Well there's still one exotic vet working there, Idk if they have plans to hire someone else to take Williams place though :)

Well there's still one exotic vet working there, Idk if they have plans to hire someone else to take Williams place though :)

My thinking is that the practice will have very many patients who are registered there only because of William. The practice will presumably not want to lose those patients and so might recruit someone with similar skills and qualities.

My thinking is that the practice will have very many patients who are registered there only because of William. The practice will presumably not want to lose those patients and so might recruit someone with similar skills and qualities.
Yes I hope so, I'm just looking for suggestions of others near by if they exist :)

I really hope they do that though!

Back