• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home: No Easter Bunnies!

Shame we didn’t get organised, we could have got loads of RWAF posters and Hop To It booklets and organised volunteers to go into local stores. Although the RWAF might not want to be associated with a bunch of opinionated rabbit cheerleaders upsetting the P@H staff.

My vet told me a couple of weeks ago that their vets aren’t recimmending VHD2 injections to their new bunny owners. Pretty shocking if true.
I wouldn't be suprised! We heard a lady advising someone considering buying a rabbit that they need a fresh diet including tomatoes and cucumbers. Didn't mention hay etc! I was honestly shocked that pets at home have a deal with Sony, I think that's low tactics. They ban the selling of bunnies to apease people like you yet do a bigger and better marketing tactic that will probably have children wanting bunnies for many years to come!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wouldn't be suprised! We heard a lady advising someone considering buying a rabbit that they need a fresh diet including tomatoes and cucumbers. Didn't mention hay etc! I was honestly shocked that pets at home have a deal with Sony, I think that's low tactics. They ban the selling of bunnies to apease people like you yet do a bigger and better marketing tactic that will probably have children wanting bunnies for many years to come!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Yes, you're right, sadly :(

Back