• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tan is poorly

Sadly Tan deteriorated this afternoon and so I went and spent quite a while alone with her. My usual vet had reviewed the x-rays when she came on duty. They had taken a second x-ray after Tan decided to lie on her side. That showed that one entire lobe was non-functioning plus other areas. My vet said she thought she had only a third of available lung capacity.

So, with terrible sadness I let her go :cry:

I am so, so sorry :cry: Letting her go was obviously the most compassionate thing to do. But I am sure it has been devastating for you :cry:

RIP Tan xx

Omi I'm so sorry [emoji17] Such a heartbreaking decision to have to make so soon after losing Yan [emoji17]

Sending lots of hugs and also nose rubs for Tethra.

Sleep tight Tan xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no :cry: I am so very sorry :cry: I feel so sad for you :cry:

Binky free Tan xx

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Sadly Tan deteriorated this afternoon and so I went and spent quite a while alone with her. My usual vet had reviewed the x-rays when she came on duty. They had taken a second x-ray after Tan decided to lie on her side. That showed that one entire lobe was non-functioning plus other areas. My vet said she thought she had only a third of available lung capacity.

So, with terrible sadness I let her go :cry:

Omi, I am so sorry to read this. How heartbreaking for you x

Oh Omi. Words just can not express :cry:

My deepest sympathies go out to you. I'm here anytime you would like, just a PM away. xxxx

Binky free Tan x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Omi, I'm so sorry to read your update, such terrible news, but there is nothing else you could have done

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I'm just seeing this, Omi. I'm heartbroken for you. :cry::cry::cry:
Our little bunnies can seem so resilient one day and then fall tragically the next. Tan was blessed to have you as carer and no doubt is watching you from above.
((((((Huge hugs)))))) Thinking of you at this very sad time.
Sleep well, precious Tan. xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry Omi, heartbreaking news. I hope you & Tethra can find some comfort in each other. Massive hugs xx

Back