• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Priscilla - 7 year old Harlequin rabbit - Birmingham

eoakes

New Kit
hG4scQ
Physical Description – Harlequin rabbit, medium sized, lop-eared but likes to move them around and change her ears. She's got a very solid body.

Temperament – very friendly, affectionate rabbit, who loves to be stroked, lively and a bit mischievous, doesn't like to be picked up off of the ground at all

Age – around 7-8 years old so in her senior years

Sex - Female

Neuter Status - spayed

Vaccination Status – Vaccinations are due and I am happy to have this done before she is rehomed.

Health - general health very good, you can't tell at all that she's an old girl!

Type of home wanted – a home with rabbits already so she can be bonded as she recently lost her partner who she was very much attached to. Somebody with good experience of rabbit care and with time to give her the attention and love she deserves. I would prefer a home that doesn't have children, or children that understand how they need to interact as she is lively and friendly but she is a bit easily spooked when noises are loud or somebody tries to grab at her. A home with plenty of space as she is quite a big girl and loves to hop around. I want to get her rehomed asap as she needs to be with other rabbits and I believe being alone may have a detrimental affect on her as she very much relied on her partner to give her comfort and company, they were inseparable.

Location – I am in Birmingham but am happy to travel up to 2 hours in order to ensure she has a great home.

Reason for rehoming – due to my personal circumstances I am no longer able to give her the attention and time she deserves, she also now needs another partner and I can't take on a new rabbit, it is in her best interests that I rehome her, even though it breaks my heart.

Last edited:
Back