• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooops I did it again!

I am getting three roborovski hamsters in a glass tank thanks to those selling pages ... they are rather tempting. Luckily I am managing to resist any wabbits as the four that I have take up all the available space (shed/run in a small garden).

Thanks for all the lovely messages :)

She's so lovely and a great name too. I find myself looking at those selling sites aswell and there's always one or two you know no one will look at because they are old, no longer "cute" and in a horrid tiny hutch and those are the ones I want to rescue the most. She's found a lovely home with you. :)

Same. I would always skim past the babies / ones that you can see have a large space / those that sound loved and look out for those that are older, neglected and being sold or given away with a tiny hutch.

Blossom nearly wasn't ours as the guy said he'd had lots of time wasters and didn't respond to me for ages. Someone else was supposed to have her, but didn't turn up, which was a relief.

This morning I saw she'd eaten almost all the hay I'd given her which was lovely to see. There were a few uneaten cecatrophs, but I'm guessing it could be because of the changes we've been making to her diet x

I am getting three roborovski hamsters in a glass tank thanks to those selling pages ... they are rather tempting. Luckily I am managing to resist any wabbits as the four that I have take up all the available space (shed/run in a small garden).

Aw, hammies are cute, I've never owned one though. Yeah I think we've just about run out of space now x

Back