• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange Toilet Behaviour ??

Lynn said:
Oh my God - that's almost 250 each per day !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

And don't I know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are constant hay munchers, they can even tell when I'm in the hay cupboard and come shooting out of their tunnel in readiness for more (thinks: I need my own field!!!!), they even eat the 'fly away' bits and pieces that get blown about the garden!

I think another visit to CARROT would be Rob's worst nightmare :shock: , how much of a huff would he be in, not getting me all to himself and having to share me with scary MONSTRO BUNS!!! :shock: :lol: Maybe it WOULD help his purlie production!!!!!

Mind you, he could always cuddle up to the gorgeous Gigi for company and solace instead :lol:

Remember, in the wild a rabbit will spend the night in their burrow, but they do not soil their burrow. They have a latrine area that they use exclusively to do the business - which is why they are litter trainable. So not pooping at night is normal rabbit behaviour. Mine always dash out of their hutches in the morning to use their chosen area, although they do use their litter trays too as I am not always as early a riser as they would like :roll:

Lynn, Is it possible that Mr Robster is such a tidy nut that he perhaps um......well...... eats them??????
The reason I ask is Harley has either noticed me constantly picking up after him or simply likes to munch them. Either way he now eats his normal poops but only when he is in the living room. One minute there will be a pile of poop, next minute gone so I guess he munches them either that or theres some weirdo rabbit poop stealing gremlins in my house :lol:

Angela

Thumps said:
Lynn, Is it possible that Mr Robster is such a tidy nut that he perhaps um......well...... eats them??????

Hi Angela - he is a very tidy boy, but honestly, when he does them in the house, he then comes over to you, as much as 'excuse me, clean up the poos please'. :lol: I reckon he thinks I am his servant :wink:

Happy to say though that the Robsters pooing habits have increased and settled down over the last week. We are now getting lots of what I would call good sized palish coloured poos :oops: ., and he is doing them overnight now, as well as outside during the day. The clever little man has even started doing them in a litter tray, rather than around about it - no idea why though :roll:

My pooometer is now putting him on par with Evo's pooing - however, he has a long way to go to catch up with the mighty Mojo and Grace :lol: :lol:

blonde poos are good :thumb: , loads of fibre going through!

I think Mojo and Grace play marbles with their's out in their run, when we're all asleep :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
blonde poos are good :thumb: , loads of fibre going through!

Yes, without sounding like I have a poo fascination, they do look much better than they used to. Could have something to do with the fact that I have finally found a 'good' dried food that he will eat - he just loves the Science Selective :) He also picks at readigrass and hay aswell :)

Mmmhhhhhh, I wonder who I have to thank for the great advice about Rob's diet :wink: :wink: (although he still ain't happy with his Auntie Lynda for ruling out the sugar snap peas :wink: )

[quote="Lynn :lol: I reckon he thinks I am his servant :wink:

[/quote]
Eh didn't anyone explain to you that you are his slave? :lol:

Angela

Back