• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Golden Oldies

Oh Angela, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news, you know we are all here for you. Big hugs coming your way and nose rubs and bunny munches for Jasperxxxx

This is such sad news.
At least you will have time to say goodbye and make her time special.
Thinking of you.

:cry: oh what to say!

Time is a great thing. I`m sure shes going to be spoilt rotten :p I`m sure you will all enjoy what time she has left.

Sadly they have short life spans than us. But never forgotten :!:

:cry: sending warm fuzzies

bronie

Oh Angela I am so, so sorry to hear this news about Jasper...I was hoping it was a bladder infection, but had thoughts it could be much more serious from what you said ..please cherish the time with your precious bunny and give her a cuddle and kiss from me.

A big hug coming its way to you too Angela, I think you are being very brave about things....we are here if you need us.
love and best wishes
Adele, David and all the Sanctuary bunnies
XX

Thank you again.
Im not sure whats happening to be honest, she is acting much better than she was last weekend :? She is now eating pellets again, after choosing to eat only veggies and hay at the beginning of this week. She is also putting away some amount of hay each day and extremely perky! I have kept her seperated from Coco as he is a bit of a clown and often tries to do things like jump over her while she is lying down only to end up kicking her. I did try her in thier bed last night but it only resulted in her lying down breathing fast as she had been before, she doesn't do this while on her own. Although I haven't seen it I have heard her binkying about. I seperated them to make it easier to monitor her eating and pooping as these are the things to keep an eye on. Her poops are half the size they were but there is lots of them. She is being spoilt rotten and was treated to the last ravoli biscuit last night, she grabbed it and ate it quickly so Coco couldn't get it :lol: I kept him occupied with the 'cheapie' biscuit so she could have the ravoli which is considered a very precious food in my house :D well by bunnies not me lol.
Angela

oh what sad news, I just won't know what to say. *hugs to everyone*

Is stomach cancer common in rabbits? (sorry I was just surpised when you said you had two that had it)

Back