• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not giving up yet!

Limit

Warren Scout
Today we begin another bonding session, I'm about to go and get the two of them and have them in the bathroom. They've had two weeks without any contact due to a fight (wasn't bad, only fur pulling but due to his snuffles it gave him a break). We've only ever had success in the bathroom and kitchen, outside or more space causes lunging - distractions/toys or trays makes them territorial. They're a difficult pair but they've cuddled and groomed in a few sessions beforehand so it gives me hope! I truly think they want to have the company but they both need to stop being such stubborn buns and just relax.

After 2 weeks of this (if it all goes well) I will have them in the bathroom for a full day and overnight, camping in the bath tub to keep an eye out :lol: If they don't get along we won't have a choice but to give Monte back to the rspca as we don't have the room to have two separate pairs. :( Fingers crossed... legs crossed... arms crossed... going to need everything crossed! :lol: I'm too stubborn to give up when they've shown great signs even if they have had a few scraps.

Today we begin another bonding session, I'm about to go and get the two of them and have them in the bathroom. They've had two weeks without any contact due to a fight (wasn't bad, only fur pulling but due to his snuffles it gave him a break). We've only ever had success in the bathroom and kitchen, outside or more space causes lunging - distractions/toys or trays makes them territorial. They're a difficult pair but they've cuddled and groomed in a few sessions beforehand so it gives me hope! I truly think they want to have the company but they both need to stop being such stubborn buns and just relax.

After 2 weeks of this (if it all goes well) I will have them in the bathroom for a full day and overnight, camping in the bath tub to keep an eye out :lol: If they don't get along we won't have a choice but to give Monte back to the rspca as we don't have the room to have two separate pairs. :( Fingers crossed... legs crossed... arms crossed... going to need everything crossed! :lol: I'm too stubborn to give up when they've shown great signs even if they have had a few scraps.

Everything crossed here :)

Loads of luck and bucket loads of vibes :wave:

Back