• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Anyone Help This Poor Rabbit ? LONDON AREA

I hope the new bunny owner didn't take the box. Fingers crossed it's someone with a bit of knowledge if not hopefully they may appear on here as a new owner. Let's look out for them.

I'd like to believe he's going to a better place.

I phoned the woman/ owner just now, she said the rabbit sold last night. I don't know if I am convinced, unless someone else felt sorry for the rabbit. It's very unusual for animals to sell so fast. She was asking for £27 when many are much cheaper or even free. I can't believe this can be allowed to go on, seems so barbaric. :(

But

What a great, kind and caring lot you all are. :love:

Oh no, I thought things were coming together to get this bun, I guess we will forever wonder what happened to them.

I hope your right cpayne and that the box is a thing of the past x

Be safe little bunny...wherever you are.
I agree with Amanda, this community is awesome. :love: To see how quickly a rescue was getting organised and how many wanted to help...it brought tears to my eyes. xxxx

I hope whatever the little buns fate, that they have gone to a nice new home, I wonder if anyone else could phone and say they saw an ad and wanted to enquire about buying the bunny, just to see if they say its defo sold

I really hope he's gone somewhere better - as well as the little Gumtree bun I tried to get last week. It's heartbreaking, there's no vetting of prospective owners at all. I feel desperately sad for all the little internet bunnies :(

Bunnies in rescue are at least safe - and the lovely people who care for them make sure they are going to a good home. These guys are in a nightmare lottery.

I hope whatever the little buns fate, that they have gone to a nice new home, I wonder if anyone else could phone and say they saw an ad and wanted to enquire about buying the bunny, just to see if they say its defo sold

That's a good idea. I'd do it if I knew the number.

Last edited:
Back